When submitting your abstract, choose the theme below that most closely matches your work. You can also choose “Other” if none of the themes are appropriate.
- Clinical signs and symptoms of head and neck cancer
- Oncological treatment of head and neck cancer
- Surgical treatment of head and neck cancer
- Palliative care
- Basic or laboratory studies on head and neck cancer
- Other (to be specified)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: extended until 28 February 2018
The abstracts will be presented as oral presentations or as posters. You may mark your preferred mode of presentation on the abstract submission form, but the final decision rests with the Programme Committee.
All accepted abstracts will be published in a printed abstract book and/or on a mobile app.
Submitting authors will be informed of abstract acceptance/refusal by mid-March 2018.
Important: The author, marked in the submission system as the presenting author, must register as a participant and pay the participation fee by 23 April 2018, otherwise the abstract will be automatically removed from the programme.
Submission form (click on the link to access the online form)
Abstracts will be submitted as attached files (.rtf, .doc or .docx)
Please name the file with the presenting author’s last name.
2. Maximum number of words in total in the abstract body text is 300
3. Abstract text: please, include objectives, method, results, conclusions
4. Use font Time New Roman, single line spacing
5. Title, bolded
6. Authors’ names (e.g. Kononen E, Klinge B), underline the presenter
7. Affiliations (e.g. University of Kuopio, Kuopio, Finland, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden)
8. Do not include tables, graphs or special symbols, references or key words in abstracts
9. Please name your abstract file using the presenting author’s last name, e.g. KlingeB.doc
If you have any questions or problems concerning the abstract handling or experience technical problems, please contact our Congress Office: email@example.com